Checklist for the week of 8/5 - Island Teacher

Checklist for the week of 8/5

I need lists! If I think about about that has to be done I get seriously overwhelmed. I have to take it day by day.

1. Finish syllabi and plan for first week of classes next week.
2. Call the company relocation number that we've been given to get more info about our benefits in this area and how we ship the belongings that we will take.
3. Schedule doctor's appointments for myself and E to get our medical paperwork filled out.
4. Confirm move out date with rental company. We just finished our year lease where we currently live. We have to give 30 days notice to move out. Because I let them know on the 3rd and not the 1st, apparently we are obligated for rent until the of September (they don't do partial months). They are supposed to check with the homeowner and, if approved, we may be out of this house and in with my parents at the end of August! We could save quite a bit of money this way, but that would mean that I need to get started on the selling of things ASAP! Update in case you don't know: we have tenants living in the house we own that have a lease until the end of next June, so that's one area we don't have to worry about right now.
5. Figure out how to sell and list our cars. This is a HUGE prayer request. We are both upside down in what we owe and what they are worth. Please pray that we can get rid of our cars and lose as little money as possible.

One day at a time, one day at a time! I love seeing E so excited thinking about the future. This will be awesome!

Jeremiah 29:11- For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments

Back to Top