Who does this?? Starting a job and interviewing for another... - Island Teacher

Who does this?? Starting a job and interviewing for another...

First an update on last week's progress:

  • We confirmed our move out date with the rental company: September 30...this will be much easier than moving out at the end of this month.
  • We had our medical reports done (just waiting on test results)
  • My car is currently listed for sale on Craigslist...Eddie's is to be listed this week. :)
  • I have planned and am "mostly" prepared for my classes to start tomorrow.
Now, for the "who does this?" segment. As mentioned, I start my new job tomorrow. Well, additionally, I will be interviewing for a new teaching position. I found out about a part time Spanish position at a private Christian school on GC thru a fabulous friend of a friend connection. I blasted off my resume immediately, got a response that same day, and have a phone interview scheduled for tomorrow!  I do not believe in coincidences. :) We will see where this may lead.

UPDATE 8/13: so, I got the job! yeah, this is crazy!I'm really just so overwhelmed I don't have much to say...God is good and I'm very thankful.

No comments

Back to Top