El Día de los Muertos Weekend Sale! - Island Teacher

El Día de los Muertos Weekend Sale!

I've had a super, relaxing week on fall break this week from school. What better way to end a great week than with a SALE in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store? I'm teaming up with my amiga, La Profe Plotts for a Día de los Muertos weekend sale! We are both offering 20% products in our TpT stores this Saturday and Sunday, November 1-2. 





Check out some of La Profe Plotts' Pesca Games. She has them in a variety of topics for both vocabulary and grammar.




I've recently added some Character Cards to my store which come with many ideas and resources for activities and games. These cards give basic information about 32 different imaginary characters and are great for practicing a variety of language skills.

The Día de los Muertos clip art can be found at PoppyDreamz Digital Art.

No comments

Back to Top