Spanish Freebie Friday: Numbers Task Card Set - Island Teacher

Spanish Freebie Friday: Numbers Task Card Set

¡Hola! Thanks for stopping by the first edition of Spanish Freebie Friday. I hope you'll stop by every Friday to check out a new FREE resource that I like that you may find useful in your classroom. I hope to cover a wide range of resources as I embark on this project to post a new freebie each Friday this year. I love discovering new, helpful, fun resources and I'll be sharing them with you! Additionally, from time to time I'll offer a Friday FLASH Freebie where I'll list an item in my store for FREE for a very limited time. You'll want to follow me on Facebook to stay up to date on any FLASH Freebies! You can follow my blog via email (sign up on the side bar) OR Bloglovin to remember to check back on Fridays.



This week I'm going to direct you back to an old post on using task cards in world language classes. If you haven't used task cards before, it should help to give you some ideas of how you may want to implement them in your classroom. My students really enjoy them and it's a nice change of pace. Here's a Task Card freebie to help students practice writing or speaking big numbers in Spanish! 


Do you have a freebie that you would like for me to consider sharing this year in Spanish Freebie Fridays? Feel free to send me a message! Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments

Back to Top