Spanish Freebie Friday: Song Cloze Activity - Island Teacher

Spanish Freebie Friday: Song Cloze Activity

¡Hola! Thanks for checking out Spanish Freebie Friday. I hope you'll stop by every Friday to check out a new FREE resource that you may find useful in your classroom. I hope to cover a wide range of resources as I embark on this project to post a new freebie each Friday this year. I love discovering new, helpful, fun resources and I'll be sharing them with you! Additionally, from time to time I'll offer a Friday FLASH Freebie where I'll list an item in my store for FREE for a very limited time. You'll want to follow me on Facebook to stay up to date on any FLASH Freebies! You can follow my blog via email (sign up on the side bar) OR Bloglovin to remember to check back on Fridays.


This week's freebie comes from Spanish Plans. If you aren't familiar with his website, you can check that out HERE. His blog is a wealth of information. One of the things that I would like to do more often in class is incorporating Spanish pop songs. In this free resource, students complete a song cloze activity. It also includes several other ideas for classroom use of the song, "Agridulce".  You can download it on TpT HERE.



Do you know of a freebie that you would like for me to consider sharing this year in Spanish Freebie Fridays? Feel free to send me a message! Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment

  1. Thanks for the feature! Hope everyone else enjoys Raquel's music as I do!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top