Hooray for Spring BREAK...and a SALE! - Island Teacher

Hooray for Spring BREAK...and a SALE!

This past week I jetted off of Grand Cayman back "home" to Georgia for Spring Break. We actually get a week and a half off, so I went in to full-fledged relaxation mode last Wednesday at noon. Earlier in the week, before relaxation began, my elementary students had some fun reviewing colors and numbers with Color-by-Number Easter Eggs.




The big purpose of our trip was to see family, meet my twin nieces who were born in September and spend time with them and their big brother, B. Here are a few highlight pics. :) 






We built a campfire and made s'mores. 



We spent a day at a nearby ranch enjoying some train and pony rides and enjoying the awesome weather.



We visited with my 97 year old granddaddy. Doesn't he look great?!

Did I think much about school? Was I productively working on resources or lesson plans? No! And I'm glad! Sometimes we just need to take that mental break for ourselves and for our families. I'm happy to say that this was an accomplishment for me this Spring Break. To celebrate this happy, awesome, successful break, I'm throwing a Spring Break 15% off SALE in my store Friday and Saturday April 10th and 11th.


What about you? What did you do for your spring break?

1 comment

  1. Thanks for sharing the activities and your trip! Enjoy the break! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top